Knowledge of mill for ore dressing: basic types of mill for ore dressing in mines?
Basic types of mineral dressing and grinding machines?
I. specification presentation method of grinding machine:
Diameter length, denoted by symbol D L, if 2100 3600 ball mill, then its diameter is 2100mm and its length is 3600mm.
Ii. According to the different media of the mill, it can be divided into:
Medium for steel ball or cast iron ball, it is called ball mill;
(2) medium for steel rod called rod mill;
(3) the medium for gravel called gravel mill;
(4) with their own ore as a medium called since the mill, since the mill and then add an appropriate amount of steel ball, constitute the so-called semi-automatic mill.
Three, according to the different drainage methods are divided into:
(1) overflow grinding machine, it is through the drainage end of the hollow shaft neck free overflow pulp, as shown in figure 1a;
(2) grid ball mill, it is installed in the grid plate at the end of the row with the help of the pores for the row, see figure 1b;
(3) surrounding discharge grinding machine, it is through the cylinder surrounding discharge, see figure 1c;
(4) bar mill is divided into cylindrical overflow drainage and open low level drainage.
Iv. According to the different shapes of the cylinder, it can be divided into:
(1) short cylindrical grinding machine, L/D 1.0-1.5(L is the length of the mill, D is the diameter of the mill), self-grinding or semi-self-grinding is mainly short cylindrical;
(2) long barrel mill, L/D 1.5. When L/D is 5-6, it is called pipe mill, which is divided into multiple rooms inside, called multi-chamber mill, generally used in the cement industry,
(3) conical mill, China has stopped manufacturing the industrial mill, but the laboratory conical ball mill is widely used.